Describe a TV programme or channel that you enjoy watching regularly.
- What it is called and what is it about?
- When do you usually watch it ?
- Why do you prefer it to other programmes or channels?
Here's a sample description and pay attention to those underlined words.
- I rarely watch traditional television channels nowadays; I much prefer searching for interesting programs or videos online. So, although it’s not a normal TV channel or program, I’d like to talk about a program called ‘What would you do?’ on YouTube which I think is kind of a modern version of a TV channel.
- The show is about setting up everyday scenarios that reflect on how people react, why they react, and what they decide to. Scenarios staged are usually injustices or illegal activity; things you do not experience in everyday life. Actors and props are used, as well as hidden cameras to view the action.
- The reason I like watching this program on YouTube is that I can watch it whenever I want. I tend to visit the website every day. I often watch this show on my iPhone while I’ travelling to and from work on the tram.
- The another reason I like watching this program is that I learn something about what we should do to examine our conscience, to improve our ‘inhumane’ community, and to be more supportive every time I watch one. Instead of watching meaningless soap operas and talk shows on TV, I’d much rather spend 10 minutes watching one scenarios of this show.