Here is a collation of IELTS General Training Writing Task1 and Task2 Questions of the year 2013 by my co-worker.
You have made an appointment with one bank manager, but you cannot make it. Write a letter to the manager. In your letter, you should:
- apologize for not being able to meet him/her
- explain why you cannot go to the meeting
- make another appointment with him/her
Recently, your position in the company has changed, and accordingly, you are writing a letter to ask for some corresponding training programs. In your letter, you should say:
- What was your last position?
- What qualities does your new position require?
- How can training help you in your new position?